- Car Diagnostic Tool
- Truck Diagnostic Tool
- Motorcycle Diagnostic tools
- VAG Diagnostic Tool
- ELM 327 Series
- Car Key Programmer
- Mileage Correction
- Chip tuning tool
- Car Code Scanner
- Airbag and Oil Reset
- OBD2 Software&service
- OBD2 Accessories
- Auto Repair Tool
- Auto electronics Parts
- OBD2 Cables
- Car locksmith tool
- Auto Emulator
- Car Key chips and key shell
- Brand Tools
Diagnostic 409 fault code cable for ISO9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocols with 16 pin OBDⅡ data link connector.
Perform amazing real-time diagnostics for your car. How? Just use your laptop, this USB enabled VAG interface cable, and your favorite diagnostics software, then you can instantly view problems, modify settings and clear errors in your vehicles. The USB enabled VAG serial port connector also assists in supporting the most challenging and time critical applications, like serial EEPROM programming and ECU Tuning. This USB enabled VAG-COM cable will save you time and money in enabling you to diagnose your own car within minutes.
Even better, this vehicle diagnostics USB to 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) cable works great with versions 3 & 4 of famous VAG software such as ShadeTree Software's ProDiag (for Palm OS and PDAs). This means you can also use this model with compatible Palm and PDA's, thereby allowing you to turn an old PDA into your own personal handheld diagnostic tool you keep in your garage.
- Car diagnostics USB To VAG fault code cable.
- DLC cable for those people who like to do DIY car maintenance
- The 409 cable works with some PDA diagnostic software tools for added convenience
Primary Function: USB Vag-Com interface cable
OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
USB Port enabled
Operating Software Compatibility: Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / NT and XP.
Supports terminal (K) bus communication
Terminal (L) ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU) engine control unit
Has 3 different protocols with same OBD2 connector including ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW.
Refer to your car user manual or check with your car dealer or local mechanic whether your car is compatible with this product.
Compatible Vehicles: Volkswagen, Audi, skoda, seat:
- Compatible: A2 / A3 / A4 Cabriolet / A6 / A8 / S2 / S3 / TT
- Not Compatible: 80 / 100 / 200 / A3(8P) / A4(B7) / A6(C6/4F) / A8 / A8L(D3/4E) / Q7
- Compatible: Alhambra / Altea / Arosa / Cordoba / Ibiza / Inca / Leon MK 1 / Leon MK 2 / Toledo
- Not Compatible: Altea (5P) / Leon (1P) / Toledo (5P)
- Compatible: Fabia / Felicia / Octavia MK 1 / Octavia MK 2 / Superb
- Not Compatible: Octavia (1Z)
- Compatible: Beetle / Bora / Caddy / Corrado / Golf MK2 / Golf MK3 / Golf MK4 / Jetta MK3 / Jetta MK4/ Lupo / Passat MK3 / Passat MK4 / Polo MK3 / Polo MK4 / Touran / Touareg / Transporter T3 / Transporter T4 / Transporter T5.
- Not Compatible: Caddy (2K) / Golf MK5 (1K) / Golf Plus / Jetta MK5 (1K) / Passat MK5 (B6) / Passat MK6 (B6) / Phaeton /
Also supports ISO9141 protocol
No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
Work with most Volkswagen and Audi models sold worldwide from 1994 to current year
The CVFG-A11 cable can not work if your car uses a protocol bus system like VPW, PWM or CAN-bus
The K/L Diagnostic interface cables works on ISO/KWP(Key Word Protocol) that were launched after 1996.
1pc x VAG COM 409 Cable
1pc x CD Drive
- Computer Compatibility: Windows computers, windows OS version compatibility depends on the software you choose to use
- Also supports ISO9141 protocol
- No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
- Work with most Volkswagen and Audi models sold worldwide from 1994 to current year
- The CVFG-A11 cable can not work if your car uses a protocol bus system like VPW, PWM or CAN-bus
- The K/L Diagnostic interface cables works on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) that were launched after 1996
- NOTE: The CVFG-A11 USB OBDII 409 Interface VAG-COM Car Diagnostics Cable works on the vehicle types as listed above. If you are not sure if this cable will be compatible with your car model, then check the car user manual, contact your car dealer or talk to your favorite mechanic.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this cable with the software called that my friend recommended?
Maybe, but we have not tested it with any particular brand of software and can not guarantee performance or compatibility with any particular software package.
- Can I use this CVFG-A11 car diagnostics USB to VAG-COM KKL cable on my Audi TDI?
Yes, on most VW Audi Series.
- Do I need to have my car running while performing diagnostics?
Just the ignition. For some tests you might need the engine to be running.
- I'm not a professional mechanic, can I still use this cable?
This cable is designed to be user friendly and easy to understand. Do-it-yourself and home fix-it-up type men(and women) should be able to learn how to use this product given you do your research on how to use the product before purchasing it.
- What else can this cable do?
For all the great uses of this cable, you can visit professional auto maintenance forums on the web, or even better, buy a sample and try it yourself!
Wholesale Contact Information
How To Buy Our Products
(Posted on 2012-08-15)
|Guys, i have to say your cable is amazing, why not post a video for it on Youtube.com, it might be a great surprise for you as you take my advice, trust me, you'll got big sale.
Thank you, Jasper, we'll take your advice in the recent jobs, and we're planning&preparing our product video post on Youtube.com as well, we very appreciate your advice, thx.
(Posted on 2012-07-12)
|Completely satisfied with your purchase, cord works as expected, delivery took a little over two weeks
Thanks very much.
(Posted on 2012-07-09)
|do you have driver for 64bit windows?
These instructions are for Windows XP (which we highly recommend with our USB Interfaces). Installation under Windows 98/ME/2000 is similar, but not necessarily identical.
(Posted on 2012-07-01)
|Helloy! I bought KKL USB CABLE 409.1, will it work with the Touareg 2006 year?
Hello, it works Touareg 16 PINS with K-line.
(Posted on 2012-06-24)
|That's so great, i got my cable last friday, then i made a test on my car immediately, reading real-time data from OBD port, very useful and hot! Thx, you guys.
Hello Caldwell, how are you? I'm so gald you like the cable, and i also believe that it'll do great help in your future drive, both in your work and private life, have a nice day!!!
(Posted on 2011-08-25)
|fast shipping, top hardware!!!
(Posted on 2011-07-13)
|Nice product, works wonderful, thank you.
(Posted on 2011-07-10)
|Nice product, excellent mail service, thx.
- brings FT232RL chip
- November 25, 2013
- Yes,ours is have FT232RL chip. Best Regards Xcar360
- I want try the câble on toyota and other non vag vehicles. Will it work
- November 4, 2015
- yes, it works
Having problem with this product , you can Add a Consulting