- Car Diagnostic Tool
- Truck Diagnostic Tool
- Motorcycle Diagnostic tools
- VAG Diagnostic Tool
- ELM 327 Series
- Car Key Programmer
- Mileage Correction
- Chip tuning tool
- Car Code Scanner
- Airbag and Oil Reset
- OBD2 Software&service
- OBD2 Accessories
- Auto Repair Tool
- Auto electronics Parts
- OBD2 Cables
- Car locksmith tool
- Auto Emulator
- Car Key chips and key shell
- Brand Tools
Adblueobd2 Emulator for MAN Euro6
EURO6 AdBlue Emulators Disable System:
– AdxBlue system (Fully)
– AdxBlue NOX sensor
– DPF system
– DPF temperature sensors
– DPF regeneration
After installing Euro6 Emulator, you can remove:
– DPF sensors – YES
– NOx sensor – YES (only in DAF don’t remove first NOx sensor !!!)
– Adblue temp. sensor (s) – YES
– Adblue pump – YES
– Adblue level sensor – YES
– Adblue ECU – YES
Kindly note: It is possible to disable AdxBlue system by installing an AdxBlue emulator (programmable device) into the vehicle. You can switch it on/off anytime.
EURO6 AdBlue Emulators using guide:
Emulator Man Euro 6 does not need to be learned. You install emulator under the metal cover of AdBlue Pump on the right side behind the cab, and disconnect plug from AdBlue Pump and connect emulator.
Next, you need to remove the fuses:
F894(Multisensor In AdBlue tank)
F738 (+30 Signal of AdBlue pump)
F1084 (NOx sensor Upstream)
Fuse F737 is now fuse of emulator.
Fuse F1109 is the fuse of NOx sensor Downstream and A1191 mufler temperature sensor. This sensor needs to work correctly for DPF regeneration.
Finally, you need to remove Power from NOx downstream sensor. There are two ways options, one is to cut pin 1 in NOx sensor plug, the other way (better) is to remove pin 10 in X3212 plug. This plug is visible on rear of engine on the right side. This is TE plug (16 pin) with yellow key.
1pc x Man EURO6 AdBlue Emulator
Wholesale Contact Information
How To Buy Our Products
No Picture! Be the first to Post a Picture of this product! and get Xcar360 points!
- How do I know the adblueobd2 emulator for man Euro6 will be compatible (work) with my 2010 Mercedes Sprinter?? Wil there be explicit instructions on where to find the fuses slated for removal, per product description? I have considerable experience with this van. But 4 digit designations for fuses? I learn fast. I am a trouble shooter. It would appear I might need some guildance to do this??
- February 26, 2017
- Sorry this is special for MAN EURO 6
Having problem with this product , you can Add a Consulting